Discover Argentina Horse Riding
Fill in the form on the right, to download the catalogues and participate in this promotion >>>
The idea of visiting places travelling on horseback also suggests the idea to do it in group, to give the experience the intensity of being shared with friends who are related to, not only to the horse’s liking but also, to ride in pure nature. The sensation of a lively nature that invades us when we travel the route that takes us from the Valley of Lerma to the Calchaquíes Valleys in northern Argentina, as well as making us travel the old “Camino Real” that led the Spanish conquistadors on their route to the High Peru, puts us in contact with the most ancient Andean culture. Below we find The Traslasierra Valley, which is of an striking majesty, and the way to the Sierra de Los Gigantes puts us again in front of an Immensity of pure nature that impacts. We can be in La Candelaria, which was one of the Jesuit sites, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, where its original parts are preserved, and represented the headquarters of mules that were then sent to Upper Peru, following the “Camino Real” that crossed the Calchaquíes Valleys. Experiencing any of these routes with friends is an unforgettable experience. In these catalogues, you can see how the experts have organized the tourism experience of these programs. You will find information about:
- Regions and localities to visit in our programs.
- An overview and the daily itinerary of all programs.
- Specific information of each program (Total days, days on horseback, Camp nights).
- Topography description topography of the equestrian routes and maps of the routes.
- Features of mounts and horses.
- Food Menus.
- Description of the accommodations.
- General information about dates of departures, prices, climate, recommended clothing, passports, financial security, insurance, etc.
Valid promotion Price for 6 people group.
THE VALLE DE LERMA TO VALLEY CALCHAQUIES ON HORSEBACK:
Our horse riding programs have a standard price for groups of six people of 2800 euros per person. However, we have promotional benefits for groups that meet the following conditions.
- If you form a group between four (4) and five (5) people, the program will cost 2430 euros per person.
- If you form a group of six (6) people, the program has a cost of 2150 euros per person.
In addition, if you, some or all of the members of the group you reserve belong to the equestrian centers or riding schools with bene fi ts of Ampascacachi, you will be added the discounts that are established for your members.
The dates of departures of this program are:
Download General Catalog